Monday, January 28, 2013

BearTooth-"I Have A Problem" (Single)

           Now, this is a band with an attitude.  Hailing from central Ohio, Beartooth may sound familiar to you, and that's simply because their vocalist should.  Caleb Shomo, the angst that fronts this band, was the former vocalist for the Rise Records' artist, Attack Attack!.  Beartooth's first I-tunes single, titled "I Have A Problem", is very much what fans of Caleb needed.  When I first heard of his departure, I was frustrated, but nevertheless, he is back with a vengeance!  Beartooth will play their first live show January 31st, 2013 in Columbus with another familiar band, My Ticket Home.  If possible, you'll for certain want to check that out.  This debut single pounds the speakers, shreds the air, and rearranges your sky.  Lyrically, the song is very strong, pouring out words and phrases like "it wants me to die....but I wanna be alive....".  The song is so strong vocally, being put on repeat wouldn't be abnormal.  "My stomach is bleeding.....but I'm still drinking..." are some of Caleb's best screams to date.  I highly recommend a stop at the I-tunes store today, just check out their facebook link, or the I-tunes link below, and spend your dollar wisely.  This is one song, that you'll make people take notice from!

     RATING: 10/10                                                 Facebook

                                                                           Buy on I-Tunes

                                                                               Youtube





No comments:

Post a Comment