Monday, March 11, 2013

Camisado-Faceless

 
Camisado have fired back with their latest album, which is out now, titled
FACELESS.  This is one hell of a "punch in the face", "knock down fight", hardcore screamer.  This is a rocker with melody as well, and worth every dime.  Think a relentless Bring Me The Horizon, or pretty much the same.  The best cuts off this record would have to be, in my opinion, "I Am Alive Tonight", "Faceless", "Becoming Bones", "Let It Burn", and my favorite song from the album, "Shoot The Messenger".  I can tell you from the first time I heard the song, "Shoot The Messenger", I was instantly hooked on it, and determined to buy this album.   I did buy this digitally at first however, I recently discovered a physical purchase copy link, so I aim for that soon as well.  My suggestion is that you should do either way, just support this relentless band, they deserve some fame and recognition for this incredible work.  Tear some shit up, wrap that fist, and put yourself on some Camisado music LOUD!!
RATING: 9/10
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment