Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Banks-Goddess

 
Wow.  I am a fine of all kinds of music, but I will admit I fell in love with this record right when I heard it.  "Goddess", the latest from the passionate and soulful artist, Banks, is purely brilliant.  Especially the enjoyable "deluxe" edition.  I really cannot name a favorite track from this album, there are so many, but if I had to, I would go with "Warm Water".  With haunting vocals at times, and blissful tracks such as "This Is What It Feels Like", Change", And I Drove You Crazy", and Bedroom Wall"-they all make you shutter and quiver with intrigue.  "Fuck Em Only We Know: is an excellent symbol for this album because it's as if Banks does not care what anyone thinks, she has realized her talent and artistry is purely awesome, and don't think for a moment she does not know it!!  I highly recommend this release, whether you decide on the "deluxe" package, or the "standard" release, I can promise you that you will indeed be pleased!  Enjoy that stunning voice!
 
Rating: 5.0/5.0
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Beggin' For Thread" Official Video:
 
 
 
 
 
Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment